Primarily I edited my novel, although I also worked on the first draft of a new story, read through and tweaked the screenplay hubby and I wrote together, and did final edits on an older story.
I made 3 submissions
I received 2 rejections
I took between 7 and 27 days to resub a story after receiving a rejection
I have 9 stories currently in slush pile circulation
I made 12 blog posts
I took no days off
Editing was slow and somewhat boring this month. I have some plans for that, but I'll elaborate in my 2011 recap/2012 goals post (hopefully tomorrow.) My progress in all areas was nothing to shout about, but it was acceptable. Probably the biggest thing I accomplished was I think I've settled into something of a schedule that gives me more/better awake time in which to write. If I can keep that up, my progress ought to improve.
Goals for January are to get a new story into submission circulation, make good progress in editing the novel, blog more about writing-related things (instead of primarily my kids, cute as they are,) and to get stories resubbed within a week of receiving rejections. More on goals in my 2011/2012 post.