Welcome to the blog of science fiction author Eileen Rhoadarmer--where science fiction and Mommyhood collide!


Thursday, June 6, 2013

May Stat Check

During the month of May, I wrote/edited on all 31 days
I editied two picture books, one that I just wrote and another, much older, one, and I edited/rewrote two stories that I wrote sometime last year.
I made 0 submissions
I had 1 story shortlisted for publication
I received 3 rejections (including the previously-shortlisted one, phooey)
I have 12 stories in slush pile circulation
I made 2 blog posts
I took no days off

Analysis:
Solid writing this month.  I feel really good about the picture books, in particular.  Other than that, I'm quite tired and feel like I'm falling behind in the "life department."  More on another day.

1 comment:

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

I really want to see these picture books....