Welcome to the blog of science fiction author Eileen Rhoadarmer--where science fiction and Mommyhood collide!


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Stat Check

During the month of June, I wrote/edited on all 30 days
I edited my novel, working on chapters 6-11 (I started keeping track of this at the beginning of the month)
I made 4 submissions
I received 4 rejections
I took between 0 and 9 days to get a story back out after a rejection
I have 12 stories in slush pile circulation
I made 7 blog posts
I took no days off

Analysis:
Making steady progress on the novel, still averaging about a chapter per week--or perhaps slightly better.  There's not much to discuss here, truth be told.  That's part of why I haven't been blogging about writing as often.  True, nothing much has excited me and sent me off in new directions, but I can see and feel progress every day, so that makes me happy.  And I'm getting to some of the juicy bits, too, so it's fun.

1 comment:

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

12 stories in circulation! That's impressive!