Welcome to the blog of science fiction author Eileen Rhoadarmer--where science fiction and Mommyhood collide!


Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deterioration of the Loveys

I recently had to perform emergency surgery on both of my son's loveys, something I'm sure I will be repeating many times if they remain in his good graces.  I thought it might be neat to chronicle their deterioration by taking pictures of them after each repair.  So here's the first installment:


The teddy bear, Zax, was made by my aunt during my pregnancy.  His ears were coming loose (ears make a great handle for carrying bears around the house!)

"Give me back my bear!!!"

This bunny currently lacks a name.  It was part of our Easter decorations until this year, when our son commandeered it and decided it needed to live in his crib.  It's tail came off, so I had to reattach it.

No comments: