Welcome to the blog of science fiction author Eileen Rhoadarmer--where science fiction and Mommyhood collide!


Friday, May 28, 2010

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot!

My tea has arrived!!!

Yes, the tea that I won from the Ultimate Blog Party (blogged about here,) which was provided by Littles Rule the Roost, has arrived.
Well, of course I had to try it out.  Earl Grey de la Creme.  Yummy!  It didn't even need any sweetening!
I love tea.  Hot or iced.  I'm very glad that our weather is finally turning summery, so I can start making sun tea again.

This is my tea shelf.  When adding extra shelves to our pantry, I purposefully made a shelf just tall enough for two boxes of tea, to accomodate my collection.

My book also arrived, Tales from a Travelling Mum.  I wasn't expecting it to be personalized or signed.  Bonus!

It arrived the day we left on vacation.  Just in time?  Well, I didn't have a chance to look it over before leaving, but fortunately this was just a two-hour drive away, and we already had plans to drive during naptime.  (For some reason, though, he won't nap for longer than an hour in the car.  Maybe he just rouses at the end of a sleep cycle, realizes he's somewhere mildly more interesting than his crib, and wakes up?)  I've only read the introduction and the summarized travel tips at the back so far, but I'm looking forward to it.  Her writing style seems very easy to follow, and I expect to be pulled in.

No comments: