Welcome to the blog of science fiction author Eileen Rhoadarmer--where science fiction and Mommyhood collide!


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Night Terrors Sale!!

SUCCESS!!!!!
I feel so incredibly high right now!  Something I've been waiting for for a long time has happened.

I SOLD A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my science fiction story Night Terrors will appear in the anthology Doomology:  The Dawning of Disasters from the Library of Science Fiction and Fantasy Press.  I'm so excited!  Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

I don't have any details on publication schedule at this time, but the table of contents ought to be on their website shortly.  Stay tuned for updates!

Happy happy Happy Happy HAPPY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations! What great news to start your weekend, and here's to selling many more in the future!

Sela said...

Hooray! Congrats, friend!

Sue Lewczyk said...

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy,happy,happy,happy,happy for you!

Alice said...

fabulous!!!!!!!!! it's such a great feeling when all the hard work finally receives recognition. Wonderful. Thank you for stopping by mine and I really, really hope you enjoy even a little of my book ... I look forward to your thoughts :-) x